Monday, June 1, 2009

All's well!

I've been a bit of a delinquent blogger as of late, sorry! Finding a spare minute if both the munchkins are sleeping is difficult to say the least. And finding a minute when I don't need a shower, want to eat something, or do something around the house is even more difficult! We are all doing well though, and enjoying a bit of nicer weather.

Will had his 15 month check up last week and he's the picture of health! He's 24 pounds (50th percentile) and 33 1/2 inches tall (95th percentile).

We got a little baby pool for the two of them last weekend and Will enjoyed splashing around. It was a bit too cold for Ella yet, so she watched intently. Here are a few pics of the fun!

What is my brother doing?!?!

Woo hoo!!! Water!!

Distracted by an airplane...

So much fun!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I just love them! I hope we get some good swim time together this July!!!

Love you bunches,
Ali