Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Card Rejects...

Thought you might enjoy a few of our not-so-good attempts at taking a Christmas picture. I was seriously tempted to put the last one on our card, because it so accurately represents our never-sit-still children!! (We did finally get quite a few good ones that I will post after the card goes out!)

Not the nicest background. Ella playing with the tree decorations waiting patiently in the bin.

Playing peek-a-boo by the chair.

Eating the blanket.

BUS!

"All I want for Christmas is your nose."

"Who is this kid in my shot???"

We call this "Big Cheesy Face"

Running away...

1 comment:

Allison said...

Ella's dresses and Will's little sweater vest are TO DIE FOR! Those little ones are so precious, Jo...

I loved catching up with you yesterday!

xoxo
Ali